|Creation||30 August 2011|
|Debut||Painis Cupcake meets Neko Donut|
Belligerent (When Provoked)
|Fighting style||Short-To-Mid Ranged|
objects into donuts
Vulnerability to Projectiles
Neko Donut is a passive monster resembling Blaze the Cat from Sonic games.
She was created by JavelinGX Mk.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Neko Donut appears as a purple/pink colored Blaze the Cat who is always seen with a pair of glowing donuts floating above her hands.
Neko is a passive monster. As long as she is left unprovoked, she will not attack. If a good or honorable or a fellow passive monster summons her from her donut, she will perform one request for them to the best of her ability.
However, if an evil monster summons her from her donut, she will attempt to transform them into donuts and teleport them away from her before withdrawing back into her donut.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Neko Donut's abilities differ significantly from those used by other Monsters in their own way. They all use a donut motif regardless of if for offense or defense.
She can turn any inanimate object into a donut. These donuts are surprisingly dense and make good blunt weapons to a psychic or other person who can swing objects around without their hands getting in the way.
- Can summon self-aware magical donuts that block incomming attacks, similar to a shield.
- Can shift into an ethereal form that makes attacks pass through her.
This ability is very exertive and drains Neko's energy rapidly. She can teleport herself and her donut with ease.
Neko Donut is working on her ultimate technique, but it will remain unknown.
Faults and WeaknessesEdit
- Neko's weak point is her donut. When attacking this successfully; for example, while she's still in it, it will deprive her of her more magical abilities, it will respawn eventually, but not quickly enough to protect Neko from vulnerability.
- Neko is a deep sleeper, slow to awaken when summoned, quick to fall back to sleep.
- Most of her offensive abilities are projectile based, making her vulnerable to Monsters and devices that can deflect projectiles.